Dance Study Program
Ballet Ouest –Centre de Danse offers a Dance Study Program at the secondary level. The secondary school program is offered in partnership with the Sports Études programs of John Rennie High School and École Secondaire Des Sources.
This is wonderful news for local students, who, for the first time, will have the opportunity to combine high quality dance training with excellent academic programs on the West Island.
The program consists of approximately 14 hours a week of instruction (Mon–Fri 2:30–4:00pm and evening classes at the student’s particular level) and will include:
- ballet classes
- stretching and conditioning classes
- contemporary dance classes
- pointe and repertoire classes
- jazz classes
As well as rotating workshops that may include:
- nutrition and performance psychology
- dance history
- music and rhythm for dancers
- other forms of dance such as Classical Spanish and Indian dance.
For more information about these programs, please contact the Ballet Ouest Centre de Danse at:
(514) 783-1245 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the academic programs please contact our partner schools:
In order to be accepted into the Ballet Ouest Dance Study Program,
the student must pass an audition and be accepted by Ballet Ouest, and pass the entrance requirements/exams set by the academic institutions.